- Fill it out. Detach the bottom half of the “Return Form” (a pre-paid label included in the package containing the goods) and fill out your return information on the front. Include the quantity and a reason code for each item you are returning.
- Box it up. Using a durable shipping box, package up your return merchandise with, if possible, original packaging, complete with any related accessories, hangtags, authenticity tags, protection bags and instruction booklets, together with the Return Form filled out as above. Seal securely.
- Drop off: You can drop off your package at a UPS location. You can find a list of UPS drop-off locations here*
- Arrange pick-up. You can arrange a pickup using the return form here
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed. All communications will go to the original purchaser.
*Not available in Sweden, Denmark, Austria and Ireland.
Please note that in cases of returns outside the aforementioned procedures, we will refund you standard shipping costs incurred in returning the goods to us, provided that you send us satisfactory evidence of the costs actually incurred in returning the goods. Where such evidence is not provided we will refund you an estimated cost of return postage.
- Examine the goods you have returned to us to verify whether they are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website;
- Where the goods are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website, you can: (i) repair the goods, if technically and/or commercially feasible, or replace them with new non-faulty or corresponding goods; or, (ii) refund the price paid for the goods (along with the original delivery fees). Save that where you have requested, and we are unable to, repair or replace the goods, we will refund the price paid for the goods (along with the original delivery fees);
- Credit the refund for the goods back to the payment card used to pay, or repair/replace the faulty or damaged goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the date that we receive the returned goods.
If the goods you have returned to us are faulty, damaged, and do not correctly correspond to the description displayed on our website, or they have not been returned in accordance with your right to withdraw under clause 8 of the terms and conditions of sale, you will not be entitled to a refund and we will return the goods to you.